Dates of NOGS Tour of Hidden Gardens
Friday, April 13th and Saturday, April 14th, 2018
- The NOGS Hidden Garden Tour is a walking tour and guests may start at any garden. The hours are from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm each day. There are seven private gardens, and the Massie School Gardens in Savannah’s Landmark District (*North of Gwinnett Street).
- A Southern Tea is held from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm each day of the tour at the elegant Green-Meldrim House, 14 West Macon Street on Madison Square. Here you will enjoy sweets, savories and Southern ice tea in the elegant Historic Green-Meldrim House. The home where General Sherman stayed when he occupied Savannah during the Civil War.
- Online Tickets are available starting December 1st, 2017 for $40 per person plus service fee. Tickets sold each day of the tour are $45 per person. You may also purchase tickets by cash, check or credit card. Visit our Buy Tickets Page or Click here to purchase tickets.
- A Confirmation email will be sent to you for pre-sold tickets. Bring your Confirmation to the ticket table at the Green-Meldrim House to pick up tickets either day of the tour.
- Savannah is a popular destination, so be sure to purchase tickets and book your hotel reservations early.
- Future Tour Dates: April 19th and April 20th 2019