NOGS Tour Photographs provided by Doug Herrick and Margi Hershey.
The Garden Club of Savannah invites you to the 44rd Annual NOGS Tour of Hidden Gardens
Friday, April 26th, 2019 & Saturday, April 27th, 2019
The 44rd Anniversary of NOGS (North of Gwinnett Street) is the perfect time to visit Savannah, Georgia, the largest urban landmark Historic District in the United States. Come and discover its twenty-two beautiful squares, elegant historic homes, unique architecture, and flower filled gardens.
In 1975, the Garden Club of Savannah elected to replace the Christmas tour with a spring tour of gardens limited to the area North of Gaston Street (expanded to North of Gwinnett Street in 2012). NOGS is our only fundraiser, which has a 100% Active member participation. Funds from the tour are donated to numerous organizations throughout Savannah to help keep our city beautiful.
- Guided walking tour of nine gardens in private homes in the Downtown Savannah Historic District
- Grand Southern Tea in historic Green-Meldrim House
- Art on Foot gallery visits
- Entrance to several exclusive Inn gardens
- Group ticket discounts
- Walk and Ride ticket option, co-sponsored with Old Town Trolley